Thursday, November 13, 2008

Snowflakes

I think these are the cutest family pictures ever and I had to show somebody!

5x7 folded

front
back


5x7 folded

inside view (fully opened)
Yeah, I know it was a dumb thing to write... but seriously, I have the hardest time deciding what font to choose. AND then I have to come up with some clever greeting. AND if that isn't enough I always feel the need (it's a compulsion really) to mix texts and change the sizing all around a million and a half times before I get it looking EXACTLY how I think it should. It sometimes takes longer for me to figure out all the "writing" stuff than it does to create the design!

Speaking of indecisiveness... I can't decide which color I like better... what do you think?


4 comments:

Emily Clark said...

i am totally in LOVE with this card!!! i think that is the one i want!!

Jennings said...

Those all look really good Jamie. I am impressed with your skills. Good luck with the business!

christina said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Love to know when people stop by, especially when you have templates for sale! Love them, and, are those your own mad photography skills? Give me a mini workshop for Christmas please.
Take care-Christina

PerfectPearDesign said...

I'm just lucky to be related to TWO awesome photographers (my sis and sis-n-law)!